I need your help, Luke. She needs your help. I'm getting too old for this sort of thing.
I call it luck. Oh God, my uncle. How am I ever gonna explain this? Red Five standing by. I care. So, what do you think of her, Han?
- Look, I ain't in this for your revolution, and I'm not in it for you, Princess. I expect to be well paid. I'm in it for the money.
- Dantooine. They're on Dantooine.
- You're all clear, kid. Let's blow this thing and go home!
Evil Dead 2
The Force is strong with this one. I have you now.
What good is a reward if you ain't around to use it? Besides, attacking that battle station ain't my idea of courage. It's more like…suicide. Hey, Luke! May the Force be with you. Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.
- As you wish.
- The plans you refer to will soon be back in our hands.
- Don't underestimate the Force.
I want to come with you to Alderaan. There's nothing for me here now. I want to learn the ways of the Force and be a Jedi, like my father before me.
Look, I can take you as far as Anchorhead. You can get a transport there to Mos Eisley or wherever you're going. As you wish. Look, I ain't in this for your revolution, and I'm not in it for you, Princess. I expect to be well paid. I'm in it for the money.
- I don't know what you're talking about. I am a member of the Imperial Senate on a diplomatic mission to Alderaan--
- Still, she's got a lot of spirit. I don't know, what do you think?
- She must have hidden the plans in the escape pod. Send a detachment down to retrieve them, and see to it personally, Commander. There'll be no one to stop us this time!
I have traced the Rebel spies to her. Now she is my only link to finding their secret base.
The more you tighten your grip, Tarkin, the more star systems will slip through your fingers. I don't know what you're talking about. I am a member of the Imperial Senate on a diplomatic mission to Alderaan--
- Escape is not his plan. I must face him, alone.
- Your eyes can deceive you. Don't trust them.
- I call it luck.